J C Wallace & Co, Accountants, Glasgow UK
Accountants based in Glasgow | UK
Our comprehensive range of financial and business support services and ongoing strategic advice has helped many of our clients to grow and develop their businesses over the years.
Our aim is to provide a professional, personal, effective solution to all of your day-to-day accounting, auditing and taxation needs. We use our expertise to complete this work quickly and accurately, and our experience to explore opportunities and identify potential problems before they arise.
By getting to know you and your business we aim to become a valuable member of your team. We always aim to exceed your expectations and go that step further.
Many limited companies and other entities are required by law to have their accounts audited. We are Registered Auditors and have experience in a wide range of businesses, from small family-owned companies to large organisations.
Our audit services aim to provide you with confidence in the accuracy of your financial statements, and assurance as to the efficiency and effectiveness of your accounting procedures and internal controls.
We also perform specialist Insurance Broker Client Money Audits
Accounts preparation is a core part of our business and we pride ourselves on being able to meet your needs promptly and efficiently. Our services include:
- management accounts, monthly or quarterly
- statutory accounts to comply with Companies Act requirements
- consolidated accounts for groups of companies
- bespoke reports for subsidiaries of overseas companies
- accounts for partnerships and sole traders
- budgets and cash flow forecasts
Our bookkeeping department takes the strain out of routine accounting, allowing you to concentrate on your business. By using our bookkeeping service, you can offload all the hassle of managing your financial records.
Our payroll department can provide weekly or monthly payroll services, dealing with PAYE, NIC, Statutory Sick Pay, Statutory Maternity Pay, Student Loans and Working Family Credits.
We have extensive expertise in company incorporation, compliance and administration, and can provide a valuable company secretarial service to companies of all sizes. We can help you to comply with your statutory obligations under the Companies Act and ensure you avoid any penalties for late filing of annual returns, accounts and other documents.
We can help you to decide on the best accountancy and payroll package to suit your business.
Most people who start up in business do so because they have a good business proposition. We can help by evaluating your ideas and helping you develop them into a viable business.
We will help you:
- decide on the most suitable structure for your business (i.e. sole trader, partnership, limited liability partnership or limited company)
- prepare a business plan, cash flow projections, budgets and trading forecasts
- assess your finance requirements and advise on the most appropriate source of finance
- help you establish relationships with banks and solicitors and any other necessary professional advisers
- carry out registration procedures with Companies House and H M Revenue & Customs
- set up an internal accounting system
We offer a full review of your IHT and estate position with a view to minimising the overall Inheritance Tax liability. We will ensure that you make the best use of all of the available IHT reliefs and allowances.